28 Aug How Knotty Alder Cabinets Gives Back
This post is a little different than usual, but we think it’s important to share.
Here at Knotty Alder Cabinets, we love helping families get the home of their dreams.
For some families, even having a home is a dream come true, and it’s important to us to help make that happen. We do that by supporting our local Habitat for Humanity.
Habitat for Humanity provides affordable housing for local families who otherwise would be unable to own a home. They believe that everyone deserves a decent place to live, and we fully agree with that.
That’s why Knotty Alder Cabinets has been supporting our local Habitat for Humanity for years. We’re proud to provide our cabinets for those in need, as well as donating our time and manpower.
If you’d like to learn more about Habitat for Humanity and how Knotty Alder Cabinets is able to assist them, please check out this video.
We encourage you to look into the causes that you are interested in and learn how you can help. Everyone can make a difference in this world.
Here are some ideas of how you can help:
- Volunteer with your local Habitat for Humanity.
- Donate your old clothes to charity.
- Visit the sick at at a hospital.
- Visit the elderly at a senior home.
- Donate food to a food bank.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
- Assemble and pass out kits for the homeless.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter.
- Tutor children after school.
- Clean up local trails or campgrounds as you hike.
Whatever you’re passionate about, there are ways to help if you look around! Let us know your favorite ways to give back in the comments!